To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. On this page, you can find the official link to download PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- To top up the battery, we do get a 33W Adapter in the box, which is Quick Charge 3 certified, and can charge up the battery from 1-100% in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The first image shows the scaled photograph of the test device.
- Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause.
- The Poco Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
The battery that lives in the bowels of the Poco M5 has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and is compatible with fast cable charging of 18 W. For selfie photos, the Poco M5 makes use of a modest 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. Instead, the Poco X3 Pro has a 20-megapixel front lens with f/2.2 aperture that offers better quality photos.
I loved the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC when reviewing it, the Poco X3 Pro simply ups the power while retaining almost all of the same DNA. The result is a great smartphone that may be labelled “Pro” but ends up coming across more “Lite” in execution. That isn’t necessarily bad as the X3 Pro is still very, very good for the price.
- It was released in September 2020 and is part of the POCO X series of phones.
- It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device.
- This is a 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with a 1080 x 2400 resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
Once you have downloaded the update, you can reboot the phone to apply the changes. The new update for the POCO X3 Pro brings a number of performance and security improvements. It also bumps the Android security patch level to February 2023. This new update also includes bug fixes and new features.
Both devices have stereo speakers which have pretty much the same output although the Poco X3 is slightly louder. Along with the blazing-fast processors, you are getting beautiful high refresh rate screens, large batteries, features like dual speakers, and more. If you are limited by budget, the Poco X3 Pro should be excellent stock firmware for you, but I would advise you to go for the Poco F3 just for the screen and extra performance. Of course, there are some compromises and some drawbacks to the budget-friendly POCO X3 GT, but depending on your specific needs, they’re nothing too major. We’re sad to see POCO drop micro SD support on the POCO X3 GT, but with up to 256GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage, we won’t complain. Both Poco X3 Pro and Poco X4 Pro offer excellent value for money with their features and specifications.